REGISTRATION FEES (RATES ARE IN EUR, including VAT)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until 6 March, 2018
from 7 March
to May 8, 2018
from 9 May, 2018
|Full Participants||€ 620||€ 720||€ 820|
|Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses)*||€ 380||€ 430||€ 480|
ADDITIONAL COURSES & FUNCTIONS (Optional)
|Autoimmunity Academy (14-16 May) – Registered Participants||€ 200|| € 230|| € 230|
|Autoimmunity Academy (14-16 May) – Non Registered Participants ||€ 230||€ 250||€ 250|
* Trainee (Students/Fellows/Residents): An official letter of the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status must be uploaded during the registration process.
FEES FOR ALL CONGRESS PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in scientific sessions
- Entrance to the exhibition
- Invitation to the opening ceremony and welcome reception
- Refreshments during program break times
- The printed material of the Congress
- Certificate of attendance (sent via email after the congress)
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required)
Please make drafts payable to:
Kenes International (AUTO 2018 Congress, Lisbon)
Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 693980-52-998
Swift code: CRESCHZZ12A
IBAN number: CH92 0483 5069 3980 5299 8
Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadlines indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up to and including Tuesday March 6, 2018 - full refund
- Cancellations received from Wednesday, March 7 until Tuesday, May 8, 2018 - 50% refund
- Cancellations received after Wednesday, May 9, 2018 - no refund
For group registration of 10 participants and more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
autoimmunity 2018 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT